Friday, October 05, 2012

Mornings with just Sean...

This schoolyear I decided not to watch anyone's children during the daytime. I still babysit Brady and his sister Ellie on Wednesday afternoons (early release from school) for a couple of hours, but aside from that, I spend my mornings "just" with Sean!
We usually go to the park, go on a walk, run some errands, go to the library... we definitely keep busy.

The other morning Sean was having a snack while I cut up a huge 5 gal bucket of plums for freezing that I got from a friend's tree. I took a little break here and there to snap some pics of Sean:

Sean likes to feed himself. He lets us know by saying: "Me! Himself!" 
...he USUALLY uses a spoon!
Oops! That juice was a little more sour than he expected!

Peek-a-boo!

...you see me, and I see you!

Ok, this juice is YUMMY. (he usually gets almond milk or water)

...sluuuurp...


I gave Sean a bunch of the plum pits to play with. I washed out his juice bottle, and he happily filled it up with plum pits, then emptied it out again. ...(repeatedly)

...that's what I call concentration!

...toys?! ...who needs those!

No comments: