I learned to walk! Hmmm. Well, sort of. I can walk 4 steps without holding onto anything. I can almost always manage 3 without falling over. I get so excited by step 4 that I launch myself forward, so I tip over. I'm working on that...
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Walking -1-2-3-4- *splat*!
Well! This was quite the weekend! First, we went to see our friends Hanna and Jean-Michel and their son Joel in Frankfurt. We had breakfast together, and I got to play with Joel. He's so cool! He can walk all by himself! Then my Momma and Dad spent a very nice weekend with their friends Jasmin and Timon at Timon's parents' house in North Germany. I liked it there, I got to play with Timon's dog! That was one of many highlights... the highlight you will most be able to appreciate though:
I learned to walk! Hmmm. Well, sort of. I can walk 4 steps without holding onto anything. I can almost always manage 3 without falling over. I get so excited by step 4 that I launch myself forward, so I tip over. I'm working on that...
Here we were on a walk around the lake by Timon's house. I got to ride on my Dad's shoulders!
Hmmmm, I am not sure if this was what they meant when they said "fits conveniently into the overhead compart- ment" ...my Dad is such a goof ball! I'm done. Can I get out now, please?
But I love him very much, and want to be just like him! See? Oh wait. You can't see me, cuz I'm wearing camo.
Ooooooh! Look at me go! Man, Momma is SOOOO far away! Wahoo! This is fun!
Uh! Uh! Look! I'm walking! Running! 1-2-3 steps!
Catch me Dad! I'm gonna launch myself forward... oooh, this whole balance thing is HARD! How do big people make walking look so easy?
Ok! And now back to Momma! I've been doing this for about half an hour now... it is exhausting. But every time someone tries to do something else, I squawk and squirm and try to get back onto the ground and into a standing position. I am determined to conquer the vertical!
I learned to walk! Hmmm. Well, sort of. I can walk 4 steps without holding onto anything. I can almost always manage 3 without falling over. I get so excited by step 4 that I launch myself forward, so I tip over. I'm working on that...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OOh Aaah
Like the cammo, love the steps....
Love you guys, call me sometime,
Like the cammo, love the steps....
Love you guys, call me sometime,
Post a Comment