Monday, May 14, 2007

Feeding myself Spaghetti!

So, as the title promised, my Momma and Dad let me feed myself my own spaghetti with my very own spoon! The day was warm, so they let me eat wearing nothing but my diaper. I am pretty sure they did that so that I can see my belly button whenever I want to. I like my belly button very much!
Hmmm. Let me see. What does the spaghetti look like from the bottom? I don't want to do anything wrong. Gotta scope out the situation. Yup, I can hit the bottom of the bowl with the spoon, just like I do when it is empty.
Hmm. This is harder than I thought. I've been practising with an empty spoon for months now. But this darn food just won't stay on the spoon! As soon as I turn it over, it falls right off! Grr!

Let me see. Maybe if I get my mouth closer to the food. Hey. Wait. This is smart. I can lick it right out of the bowl.


Uhuh. I am getting better at this. The spoon still goes in upside down, but if the food falls off, I just grab it with my other hand and push it into my mouth.



Naaaawwww, I'm not a messy eater. I'm just saving some of this for later. In my eye-brows, on my shoulder, and oh yeah. In my belly button and in my ear. But hey. Look. The bowl is almost empty.
Why is my Momma watching me so closely while I am eating? Sheesh. I'll just pretend I don't see her. Concentrate. Do-not-look-at-her! Do-not!
Uh oh. I looked. And as always, she made me smile... now she is saying some kind of nonsense to my Dad about a bath? Huh. No idea what she means.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey babe,
Thanks for sharing your spaghetti experience with us. I only showed your pictures to about 15 people today. Don't want to overdo this granma thing.

Anonymous said...

Dear Momma,

Hey, you are probably busy, but does this guy ever get to do anything besides eat spaghetti? I think he is tired of it.