Monday, February 09, 2009
My bear shrank!
My Momma spent some time this weekend sorting through some older CD-Roms that had a bunch of pictures on them, and she noticed a weird phenomenon: my stuffed animals shrank!
Here I am with my huge bear, Christmas 2006. I am exactly 6 months old.
Oh no! My bear got smaller!
I couldn't sit yet here, so my bear was good for holding me up.
Now it is I who help the bear: to run, jump, climb, and talk!
Hi bear. You be a good boy. Don't do no-nos, ok? See? I can even tell him what to do.
It sure is nice to be a big boy!
Hmmm. It appears that the couch corner shrank too. This was me in October 2006, when I was 4 months old...
...and this is me on the same couch now, when I am 31 months old! See? The couch is definitely smaller! I am growing faster than a weed!
The only one growing faster than I am right now is Lincoln! He weighs in at a whopping 25lbs now... and is learning to "come" and "sit" and "lie down" and "stay" and walk "heel" - he also really really likes to chase his own tail.
I sure like having a dog. I'm not one bit afraid of him. In fact, my Momma and Dad have to make sure I don't boss Lincoln too much, or tease him...
Dad is enjoying training Lincoln. And Lincoln likes being trained, it seems! You could hook up a generator to his tail and light a whole city block when he hears "good dog!"
Yep, yep, I love my dog! *squish!*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Katie he looks so much like you. He's lost the little baby look and is definitely looking like a little boy. We got Jonathan an moose and Jason a bear that we took monthly pictures of them with for their first year to watch them grow, or the animals shrink!
Post a Comment