Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Bye bye snow!
After experiencing a very very white Christmas, I have now witnessed a very, very sad event: the melt-off in record speed! The weather suddenly warmed up, and the sun broke through the clouds. This made the snow melt so quickly that our deck and fence began to steam!
This is what we saw outside during lunch! That morning the snow had still been more than a foot deep out there!
This isn't the greatest picture, but you can see the steam rising from our fence...
...and just so that nobody starts to complain about boring garden and fence pictures (because truly the back yard isn't much to look at yet)... here are some pictures of ME! In this case, feeding myself breakfast ALL BY MYSELF.
My new train set is SOOOO much fun to play with! My Momma and/or Dad still have to help me set it up... but once it is set up, I play with it for hours and hours!
Watch out train! There are wild dinosaurs afoot! But don't be too worried, they are "friendly" dinosaurs. They cough up and give back any pieces of you they eat a little later.
One thing I CAN do all by myself is line the straight train-tracks and a "bumper" up back to back to make what I call a "truck." You know, one of those long long, car-carrying trucks? Mighty impressive, those massive vehicles....
Oh. And my Momma found this one on the camera, left over from Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment