Monday, November 12, 2007

Eyes!!!

Hello everyone! Time for the weekly update!

If you are a wearer of spectacles, you had better watch out! I have discovered that it is really fun to wear "eyes" (as I call them)... and I WILL steal them and put them on if you leave them lying around... unfortunately I get my hand slapped if I attempt to take "eyes" off of the wearer... so I (usually) don't try it anymore...
My Momma got creative and made me some "eyes" of my very own...
...yeah... they lasted for about 5 minutes. If that.
Then my Dad had the brilliant idea to get out his Army BCGs... (ask my Momma what the acronym stands for!)...which I love!
Yep, these are fun to wear. Will you go on a date with me, baby?
Ooooooh, yeah. I am a goodlooking man.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey babe,

What is BCG? All I know is Bacillus Calmette Guerin, the tuberculosis vaccine, which doesn't seem to fit the context.

With an army Dad, it is amazing you are learning words not alphabet soup.

Anonymous said...

Dann muss ich mich wohl in acht nehmen am Donnerstag... ;-)
Freu mich schon!

Gruß Claudy

Anonymous said...

Dear Mark, Just told some cousins that you were such a handsome boy. Now I wish I'd looked at your site first. You have the pictures to prove it! Remember to keep practicing that word "Grandpa". We'll all be thrilled. Truly. Looking forward to spring. REALLY looking forward to spring. <:)

MarksMomma said...

Well, if you really want to know, the Army acronym "BCGs" stands for "Birth Control Glasses"... no joke! Need I say more?