Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Words words words!

Welcome, everyone! Please sit back and enjoy reading about my words!



So, because my Momma can't remember which words are old and which are new, she will make a complete list of all of my words, as of right now. I learned lots and lots of words while we were on vacation!

Food etc:
mmmmmmm! (food in general)
mmmmmm deee? (please feed me!)
na-na (banana)
bo'le (bottle of water)
sheee (cheese)
bvooo (spoon)
ab-wah (apple)
nana-mmmm (orange or mandarin)
all! (all done/ all gone)

Animals (also apply to toy animals):
oo-oo! (monkey)
dee! (kitty)
oww! (what a kitty says)
brrr! (bird)
nah! (sound a bird makes, starting with crows, now applied to all birds)
meh-eh-eh (goat or sheep)
mmmmmmh! (cow)
daw (dog)(+panting w/ tongue out, small dogs get a yipping sound)
hee-haw (donkey)
nee-hee-hee (horse)
eeek! (mouse)
sssss! (a very lispy snake)
duh! (duck)
hmm-hmm (owl... sometimes 'hoo-hoo')
dah! +waving of hand (fly or bee or any other insect)
(opening and closing mouth) (fishy)
(opening and closing hand like a puppet) (crocodile)
(making a jumping motion with the fist) (frog)

Toys:
ball!
bweee-bwee! (car)
bwee-yah! (sound a car makes)
weeee! (slide)
boo! (book)

Other:
Da! (Dad)
Mommma! (Mama)
Maw! (Mark)
ah-MAH! (Gramma)
deee? +opening and closing hand (can I have it please?)
dah-te! (thank-you!)
mine!
dat! (that)
dis! (this)
Hi!
Bye! (my current favorite)
ch-shhh! (snoring sound and closed eyes) (sleeping)
dooes/dews (shoes)
deee (keys)
(finger moving sideways on teeth) (toothbrush)
dee-dee (baby)
eye! (eye)
doh (phone)
oh-oh! (what you say if you drop something, or pass gas, or burp)
dow! (down, as in, it fell down)
owww! (ouch)
no! (no, I don't want that)
no-no! (I am not allowed to touch/have that)
ooooh! +clapping (music)
dat! dat! +pointing up in the air (airplane)
eeeeeh! +waving hand over it as if to get an icky smell away)(garbage)
eeeeh! +reaching up to my parents (i have a poopy diaper)
bye! (what you say when you flush the toilet)

I also can show you where my nose, my eyes, my ears, my mouth, and my belly button is. I play peek-a-boo, I give kisses (wet ones), I wave hi and bye, and I can show you where to put a hat if you ask me. I clap, I shake my head, and I do a funny little tap dance before going up or down stairs. Oh yeah. And I hop on people's backs if they are sleeping or pretending to sleep, and bounce up and down, yelling "hi!"... my Dad taught me that, to wake up my Momma...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey babe,
Your Momma forgot one of your most important words: ah-MAH. Oh well, we will remind her in the spring.

MarksMomma said...

Ooops, I did forget that very important word!

Sheryll said...

Hey Katie!
Wow - aren't toddlers lots of fun and full of sounds and excitement! I trust that you are all doing well. I enjoy reading your blog.
Love and miss ya,
Sheryll