I am currently 86cm long (33.9 inches) and weigh 12.2kg (26lbs 13oz)!!! I have 10 teeth, with two more molars coming in right now... and I have lots and lots and lots of words! My Momma will tell you more about my words in the next post... she needs to go pack for our vacation on the North Sea! We leave early tomorrow morning, and come back in 7 days.
These pictures are from our visit in Berlin a few weeks ago...
Hi! I see you!
Hey! I love visiting other people's houses, cuz they have so much cool stuff I can get into!
My Dad is so big, he can hold me AND my friend Joel AT THE SAME TIME!! Pretty cool, huh?
3 comments:
Id that our old keyboard? in the picture about mark getting into everything?
btw you should call me tonight
hey brian, we're leaving in 10 mins to go on vacation for a week... so no chance to call ya. i will call you back when we are back though...
love ya, little brother!
Have a great vacation.
Post a Comment